For those of you who want to know what you missed over the week in exciting and titillating PC Gaming News, I present once again “PC Gaming News Flash”. This time we’ve got some interesting and mind blowing links for you to get caught up on all you PC Gaming News. Of course I won’t have every piece of PC Gaming News that we didn’t cover here at Airborne Gamer in the past week, but I’ll try to pull a few gems outta my butt just for you, enjoy.
- Probably the most epic piece of PC Gaming News this past week is that all the gamers who pre-ordered Battlefield 3 got to give the Beta a go. While I have been busy with Red Orchestra 2 and other writers on the site have been too busy actually playing the BF3 Beta to actually write about it, here is a look at what you’ve missed. Oh and as of now the Beta is open on all platforms, as in an Open-Beta. BF3 Beta stuff from EA themselves.
- A 4 Year Legal Dispute between Bethesda and Masthead still rages on. Come on guys, don’t pick on the little guys, come on. Here is the lameness that is the legal system in the gaming industry.
- L.A. Noire is coming to the PC and I’m excited about it. Check out the lovely RPS and their hands on experience with L.A. Noire on the PC Here.
- A very cool looking indie game came out this week. From the reviews and buzz around this little Indie game, it looks interesting and fun. The Blinding of Issac is only like $5 though Steam and looks well worth it’s weight in gold.
- Assassins Creed Revelations coming to the PC at a later date than expected.
And that’s it for this weeks PC Gaming News Flash, have a good weekend.