Who doesn’t want to play a game where you can fight dragons, rescue fair maidens, and defeat villainous warlords while building up your own castle? Kingdom Quest will let you do all that and help your friends succeed as well. The newest Playdemic adventure is similar to Gourmet Ranch but definitely not identical with its medieval feel. The best part is it just came out of beta!
The premise behind Kingdom Quest is that King Rowan and Queen Josslyn’s kingdom was destroyed by a vile warlord, Lord Osric. Gamers take the role of these rightful heirs to the throne and begin to rebuild a new kingdom in a castle many miles away from the realm they have been forced to vacate. The game lets gamers:
- Restore the Ruins – help build a new kingdom from scratch, complete with farms where you can rear animals or grow ingredients, customize buildings and mine for valuable ore
- Traders’ Paradise – an in-game market town where you can trade goods, food and animals from your farms with your Facebook friends from other kingdoms
- Castle of Wonder – This is your kingdom, so create it any way you want! Rebuild the kingdom’s ruined castle in your favorite style with medieval, fairy-tale, gothic or fantasy themes available
- A World Without Borders – Explore around your Facebook friends’ lands, help them with tasks and in return ask for their help when you need them
- No Quest too Small – In a mystical land where anything can happen allow Kingdom Quest’s more intriguing personalities to guide you through mini-quests with characters such as a next-door neighbor monk, a loyal townsman, an ambitious social climber who is willing to help so his name will always be remembered, and a knight who knows how to fight and keep a kingdom from danger.